- These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site) and/or the Sentlive web app (the App).
- References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages: sentlive.com, sentlive.co.uk
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site and/or the App.
- By accessing or using the Site and/or the App or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site and the App immediately
- If you have any questions about the Site or the App, please contact us by: e-mail: email@example.com
- Content: means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site and the App;
- Terms: means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time;
- Intellectual property rights: means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
- Unwanted Submission: has the meaning given to it in the section entitled “submitting information to the site”;
- Online terms and conditions of sale: means the terms and conditions, which will apply to you ordering goods, services and/or digital content using the Site or the App;
- Site: has the meaning given to it in clause 1 above;
- App: has the meaning given to it in clause 1 above;
- We, us or our: means Sentlive Ltd. (company registration number 11127610) the registered office of which is at:
71 – 75 Shelton Street,
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- You or your: means the person accessing or using the Site, App or their Content
- Your use of the Site or the App means that you must also comply (where applicable) with:
– our Online terms and conditions of sale
Using the Site and the App
- You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site or the App, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, the App or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site or the App.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site or the App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, the App or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site or the App, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site, the App or any network connected to them, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site, the App or any network connected to them.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, the App or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site, the App or any service or information made available or offered by or through them, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site and the App.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, the App or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to them.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, the App or any transaction being conducted on them, or with any other person’s use of them.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site, the App or any service offered on or through them. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Wherever you access the Site or the App from, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- (i) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and the App; and
(ii) keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
- We seek to make the Site and the App as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site and/or the App if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site, the App, and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the App other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access them as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or the App (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within them.
- Trade marks: The use of any trade marks on the Site and the App is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Submitting information to the Site and the App
- While we try to make sure that the Site and the App is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site or the App. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site or the App to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site and the App
- While we try to make sure that the Site and the App are accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and the App will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site and the App is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site and/or the App at any time as we see fit.
- You may have certain legal rights when using the Site and the App (such as if the Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods apply to you). These are also known as ‘statutory rights’ as they are derived from laws such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015. A summary of your key rights is set out at the beginning of the Online terms and conditions of sale.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site and the App are available for your use, we do not promise that the Site and the App are available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of them.
Third Party Websites
This Site and the App may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Term and termination
Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to:
(a) losses that:
i. were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
ii. that were not caused by any breach on our part
(b) business losses; and
(c) losses to non-consumers.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
Governing Law and Disputes
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- (a) let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
(b) give you certain legally required information about our alternative dispute resolution provider which is run by
Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 170
This is an online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website above.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.
Last updated on 16th June 2022